About Landmark

The Leader In Custom Metal Fabrication
  • 1953– Company started by Critten family, known as Longwood Furnace.
  • 1974– Longwood starts nationwide distribution.
  • 1978– The company entered Metal Fabrication Sub-Contractor business.
  • 1981– 30,000 sq. ft. expansion of the company begins
  • 1986– Longwood Furnace Company sold and name changed to Landmark Manufacturing Corporation
  • 1996– Additions to facility, totaling the factory to 45,000 sq. ft.
  • 1997– A 30,000 sq. ft. press addition to the facility, 1,000 and 2,000 ton press purchased, and Landmark becomes ISO 9002/ QS 9000 registered.
  • 1998– A 70,000 sq. ft. warehouse addition started and 3 robotic welders added to the facility.
  • 1999– The 70,000 sq. ft. expansion completed and 5 more robotic welders added to the facility.
  • 2000– Landmark purchases a 600 and 1,500 ton press.
  • 2002– Landmark purchases Electrostatic Paint System.
  • 2003– E-Coat line construction begins (70,000 sq. ft.), Landmark installs 2,600 watt Trumpf laser and 600 ton press.
  • 2004– Landmark installs 1,000 ton Hydraulic Press and purchases new computer system.
  • 2005– Completion of Electrostatic Paint Line and an addition of dual headed robotic system.
  • 2006– A 40,000 sq. ft. expansion started and completed, installation of 2 additional 600 ton presses, and the addition of 10 robotic systems.
  • 2009– Landmark adds Mitsubishi LVP 4000 watt to the facility.
  • 2012– Installation of 120 ton CNC press brake and Laser Oxide Removal Machine.
  • 2013– Landmark installs 2 new Mitsubishi Vertical Milling Machines.